VACANCY | Physiotherapist
An exciting vacancy has opened up at Wealdstone Football Club as we're on the look out for a Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist.
We're searching for a candidate with a Physiotherapy or Sports Therapy degree who's looking to get involved working with athletes who are competing at a national level amongst the elite of non-league football.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Lead the medical provision for the first team squad
- Perform pre and post-match training soft tissue treatments for first team players
- To monitor and assess all players for their fitness and injury status to train or play
- Provide strapping and taping pre-match and training
- Provide pitchside medical cover at first team matches
- Provide assessment, treatment and management of all injuries and illnesses with the first team squad
- Work closely with the Strength & Conditioning Coach on injury prevention and individual rehabilitation programmes leading to return to play
- Ensure medical records are maintained and up to date
- To undertake appropriate CPD
Essential Qualifications: - Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in Physiotherapy or Sports Therapy
- Pitchside First Aid Qualification (ITMMiF desirable)
If you feel like this role may be of interest to you then please email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email titled 'Physiotherapist Vacancy' with your CV attached.