Solihull Moors Ticket Announcement
Wealdstone FC are pleased to welcome back fans to the Vale for only the second time this season. Please note that this is an all-ticket event for home season ticket holders only with no walk-up admissions on the day.
We are obliged to operate at a greatly reduced capacity. After our first game with spectators, we received two fines from Hillingdon Council one for £1,000 for not displaying the NHS QR code in all places. Then a second fine of £2,000 for not maintaining social distancing well enough.
The capacity for this game will be set to 550, the previous game against Weymouth last December the capacity was over 800. Please see the attached stadium capacity plan and decide which section you would like to view the game from, remember its first come first served.
Fortunately, we were able to appeal our cases and the Council rescinded the fines. However, if we were to fall foul of not being able to social distance the crowd for this game it could have serious ramifications for the future.
This might possibly lead to a reduction in our crowd capacities which we have worked so hard over the last year to raise to the level that allows us to compete in the top division of the National League.
Season ticket holders just need to turn up early on the day of the game, should any season ticket holder know that they are definitely not attending please can they email firstname.lastname@example.org so that their ticket can be sold before the day of the match to allow another fan entry.
For those that are not comfortable attending matches currently then please contact the above email to ensure that your streaming code is still valid. We have no free under 14 entry for this game unless they have a season ticket.
Please arrive at the ground early as you will need to choose the area of the ground that you will be viewing the full match from. Gates open at 14:00 and entry to each zone is limited to capacity and will be on a first come first served basis.
Those capacities are shown on the attached stadium plan. Please observe social distancing around anyone not in your bubble and ensure that any children are not left unsupervised. All supporters will be temperature checked and asked to check in using the NHS app should
they have it if not you will be asked to give your name and address.
Should you or a member of your household have Covid-19 symptoms please stay home. Please wear a mask when moving around the ground although once in your viewing position this can be removed should you wish to.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS MATCHDAY TICKETS ARE FOR HOME SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY - WEALDSTONE FC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY OR EJECT AWAY FANS WITHOUT A REFUND.
Do not forget to bring your season ticket to the game!
Below is a code of conduct for supporters and it is important that these guidelines are followed to ensure that future games with supporters present are not compromised. Please note that the purchase of a matchday ticket or use of a season ticket will act as your acceptance of the supporter code of conduct:
1. Follow the instruction of any member of staff or steward without argument.
2. At all times and in all parts of the ground, you must observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social or support bubble.
3. Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures. Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is, and, be there for 2pm.
4. Be aware that your temperature will be taken before entry. Be aware that all payments inside the ground are contactless.
5. If you need to access any of the ground's amenities, such as toilets, food and drink outlets, or concessions, check to see if any of them are not in use, and plan accordingly. Once you have visited these amenities, you must return to the same zone of the stadium. You are not allowed to move to a different zone at half time. There are extra toilet facilities in addition for this game.
6. Remain in your seat or place at all times whenever possible.
7. If you do need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time when the gangway is clear and always follow the signs indicating which way to go.
8. If you are in a seated area, when moving past other spectators, to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact with other spectators.
9. If you are in a standing area, please stay within your social or support bubble and remain aware of the movements of others at all times.
10. Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face whenever possible. Please always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
11. Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social or support bubble.
12. Take extreme care when shouting, singing or celebrating.
13. If you are attending with other members of your social or support bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.
14. Smoking and vaping is forbidden within the stadium.