2023/24 Sponsorship opportunities available
Looking towards the start of the 23/24 season, Wealdstone FC can confirm the available assets for sponsorship as the club looks forward to establishing new partnerships with local and nationwide businesses.
As the highest placed part time team in the football pyramid, this will be the clubs fourth season in the National League, Wealdstone FC has become a lucrative and cost effective platform for partners to promote their business.
The club has some incredibly exciting sponsorship options available for businesses who would like to increase their brand awareness and acquire new clients from thousands of fans from across the area and beyond.
We can offer both physical and digital branding opportunities within all partnerships, but pride ourselves on building bespoke packages that are exactly right for your business and objectives.
As well as the high-profile Stadium Naming Rights opportunity, there is also the chance for Stand Sponsorship, Pitchside Advertising Boards, Digital and Broadcast Sponsorship and Programme Advertisements and Sponsorship.
For further details and to discuss how we can tailor a package right for you email Richard Hopwood, Head of Partnerships, on email@example.com or call 07799 077816.
Why Partner with Wealdstone FC
• Based at its Grosvenor Vale Stadium in Ruislip, Middlesex, Wealdstone FC is a well-run, semi-professional football club that has been steadily moving up the football pyramid and currently competes in the Vanarama National League against the likes of Wrexham, Notts County and Chesterfield.
• Sponsorship guarantees national exposure with the league covered by BT Sports who show a minimum of 1 National League game live a week and all Wealdstone games covered in the weekly highlights show. All Wealdstone games are now livestreamed with all fixtures available to view internationally and all late kick off & midweek games available in the UK.
• The 2022/23 season was the fifth year in a row Wealdstone has seen year on year improvements in its final league position and indeed this season is the clubs highest overall league finish since the Mid 1980s.
• Interest is exploding in Wealdstone. Attendances were up 15% in the 2022/23 season on season and this will be the 7th season in a row attendanceshave grown year on year.
• The ground attendance record was broken twice during the season, indeed in March we hosted Barnet in front of the BT cameras with a ground record of over 3000 and the match broadcast live across the nation.
• As a club Wealdstone FC is making a real impact in the local community. Over 1500 tickets were given away to local school children and 100s of tickets given to members of the armed forces through the “Ticket for Troops” initiative. Players are regularly in local schools running wellbeing assemblies and coaching sessions. The independent Wealdstone Youth is without doubt one of the most successful junior outfits in and around London with over 800 children and 49 teams based at the Grosvenor Vale complex.
• The Wealdstone FC academy, which offers football and education opportunities for 16- to 23-year-olds, has doubled in size this year. The academy is now operating out of two fantastic sites at Harefield Academy and Brunel University and from September will have around 150 young adults registered.
• The club has a growing and impressive social media following with over 16m twitter impressions and a facebook and Instagram reach of over half a million.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
• Stadium sponsorship
• Stand sponsorship
• Pitch side advertising boards
• Digital and Broadcast sponsorship
• Programme advertisements & sponsorship
• Academy Sponsorship
• Community Sponsorship
There has never been a better time to associate your brand or organisation with a local, authentic, grass roots, community-based football club heading up the football pyramid.