COMMUNITY | Could you become a Stones Ambassador?
Wealdstone FC are seeking volunteer Community Ambassadors to help grow and develop our Community activities across schools in Hillingdon and Harrow. We are eager to expand our current reach of activities to support and enable our local communities to become more active, more often.
What will I be doing?
Each Community Ambassador will be allocated a local school that they will work with and develop links directly with Wealdstone FC. They will represent the club and ensure that we meet the commitments we make to their school, delivering high quality and high value services. The main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate Wealdstone FC community activities and sessions within their allocated school, ensuring these are delivered successfully
- Develop a long term, value adding relationship with their allocated school
- Help others to improve health and wellbeing through physical activity
- Be a positive influencer within the school and community
- Be the voice of your school – help Wealdstone FC better understand local issues and be better placed to help
- Be a representative from Wealdstone FC on any groups or organisations within the school where we can add value
- Promoting Wealdstone FC and the opportunities for the school to be active and healthy
- Promoting your activities through the various Wealdstone FC online and social media platforms
How will this benefit Wealdstone FC and the community?
By your involvement, it will allow Wealdstone FC to reach more people within Hillingdon and Harrow to lead an active lifestyle. Through your insight and knowledge you will allow Wealdstone FC to understand what are the needs and requirements of your school and contribute to future project themes and activities.
How will this benefit me?
- Positively impacting the growth and development of Wealdstone FC
- The opportunity to contribute positively to your local community
- Be a part of team and a network of other Wealdstone FC Community Ambassadors
- Supporting new opportunities for participants
What will be expected of me?
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role, provided for by the club
- To carry out at least one opportunity a month within your allocated school
- To encourage your school to be active
- To ensure that sessions/opportunities are carried out in a safe manner
Think you can help? Keen to get involved? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org