‘STAND UP FOR WEALDSTONE’
Wealdstone FC are pleased to announce an innovative new fundraising scheme that will enable fans and businesses to donate a seat in the new stand for a minimum contribution of £60 in the name of their favourite Stones player* past or present as part of the celebration of the construction of our new facility at The Vale!!
You can donate as many seats as you wish; if you want you can also make up a team of your favourite 11 Stones Legends for just £500.
Need some help in choosing, check out this listing of players from the last 70 years who have turned out for the Stones 20170801_Player_Names
We will provide regular updates on progress and plans for how we will capture and recognise the donations being made for all to see with this exciting fundraising initiative in the match day programme, website and club newsletter throughout the season.
Wealdstone Chairman Peter Marsden said: “I fully appreciate, and it is only right, that the lion’s share of the financial costs of keeping our famous old club ‘in the pink’ fall on the shoulders of myself and the rest of the Board. However, I feel it is vital that as many people as possible support this scheme particularly as this season we are going all out for promotion. These minimum £60’s can be the tipping point between us having a very good season and an outstanding one. Every penny will be used on player recruitment. I know in my bones that 2017-2018 season could well be a massive season for Wealdstone Football Club and in years to come I am sure we will all want to say, “I played my part”. I also think the idea of everyone choosing their favourite player will provoke a lot of interest and prove just how eclectic our supporters are!”
HOW DO I DONATE?
Donations can be made in the following ways:
- On-line using a credit or debit card via the WFCSC Megastore. Visit: http://www.wfcmegastore.co.uk/
- By Electronic Bank Transfer –To WFC (2000) Ltd, Act No 43154759 + Sort Code 09-06-66. If you elect to use this Option please send a confirmatory e-mail to email@example.com with the ‘players name’ you have chosen.
- Print-out the 20170729_Fundraiser_Application Form then
- send it with your cheque made payable to Wealdstone Football Club (2000) Ltd to Wealdstone FC, Grosvenor Vale, HA4 6JQ, Attention of Nick DuGard, General Manager or
- bring it along to any of our home VNLS games and see the Megastore team in the ground, donations can be made by cash, cheque or debit/credit card.
NOTE: The same Stones player can be named by different contributors!
*If you don’t wish to nominate a player, you can nominate yourself or the name of your business or a loved one as the donor!
Further enquiries to: Nick DuGard at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07415 966536