A first team squad friendly has been arranged for this coming Tue (1 Mar) versus Egham Town at the Freebets.co.uk stadium kick-off 7.30pm.
Plus other news……………………
First team Squad Friendly versus Egham Town – Home- Kick-off 7.30pm
Admission £4 Adults, £2 Concessions and under 16’s FREE.
Youth (FCYA) versus Brentford – Away – Kick-off 14:00 – League
Youth (RYL) versus Aldershot Town – HOME- Kick-off 7:30pm
First team versus Concord Rangers – Away – Kick-off 3:00pm – VNLS
A reminder that payment methods are flexible and came be made in a number of ways:
– via the wfc megastore online
– via WFC SC, bank transfer and on line banking standing order (contact Nick Dugard for details)
– Cheques, made payable to Wealdstone fc Supporters Club
– Cash to James Klarfeld or Nick DuGard
Regular up-dates on progress will be posted over the coming weeks on here and across the range of social media channels ……
Wealdstone FC 70 Year History (1945 to 2015)
Is now finally available to purchase, having taken Pete Worby and Mick Fishman nearly 10 years to complete it really is the most “complete” history of Wealdstone FC that there has ever been. Priced at £30 copies can be picked-up at home games on entering the ground or by contacting Pete Worby by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
On Friday 4 March FOWOKAN with some amazing original reggae music are in the main hall from 8:30pm – tickets are £10 in advance or £12 on the night
Football on the big screen(s) throughout the week includes:
- Monday 29 February – Brighton v Leeds at 7.45pm
- Tuesday 1 March – Bournemouth v Southampton at 8.00pm
- Wednesday 2 March – Liverpool v Man City at 8pm
- Thursday 3 March – Birmingham City v Hull City at 7.45pm
- Friday 4 March – Middlesborough v Wolves at 7.45pm
- Saturday 5 March – Spurs v Arsenal at 12.45pm & Watford v Leicester City at 5.30pm
- Sunday 6 March – Crystal Palace v Liverpool at 1.30pm & West Brom v Man Utd at 4.pm
Tickets are priced at £12 and can be purchased from the RSC or ordered via this link on the WFC MEGASTORE website
Finally a big thank you to the boys and girls who have at the RSC looking after the 700 Man City fans on their day-out at Wembley…..