*Concession – Over 65 + Students (ID Required)
** Under 14s are admitted FREE to NLS games when accompanied by an adult.
*** Subject to MFA Approval
If you are a current Season Ticket holder for a Premiership or League Club you can gain admission to a Stones home National League South match for just £9 on production of the ST at the Turnstile. Similarly, if you are member of the Armed Services you can gain entry to a National League South game for £9 by showing your ID card at the turnstile.
- Entry to the Ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and the Rules and Regulations appropriate to the relevant competition. Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
- Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of the Club, any police officer or authorised steward. Admission will not be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended) or has been convicted of ticket touting offences under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.
- The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons and property in or around the Ground.
- No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date, or at all, and the Club reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
- In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the specific ticket terms and conditions applicable to your ticket purchase. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge and agree to the Club’s right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
- The following articles must not be brought within the Ground – Animals other than guide dogs, flagpoles greater than 1m in length, musical instruments of any kind, flares, bottles, glass vessels, cans, flasks, balls, frisbees and similar items, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, explosives or ammunition; weapons, fireworks, knives, blades or other weapons, firearms, scooters, skateboards or other skates, laser devices, smoke canisters, signs or items with corporate or inappropriate branding, unauthorised flyers, spray paint, large industrial style marker pens, transmitting devices, professional cameras and recording devices, large suitcases, laptops, illegal merchandise items, illegal charity collection utensils, motorcycle helmets, darts, air horns, alcohol and any other article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.
- Throwing of any objects, entry onto the playing area and other areas to which spectators are not generally admitted, the use of threatening behaviour and/or foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and may result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground.
- Racial, homophobic, transphobic, sexist or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and may result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground.
- All persons entering the Ground must be in possession of a valid ticket for that particular Match (which may take the form of a match ticket, season ticket or complimentary ticket validated for the Match in question) and make it available for inspection at all times. The terms and conditions that apply re Season Tickets can be found at WFC_ST _2016_17_TERMS AND CONDITIONS. They may only occupy the seat allocated to them by that ticket and must not move from any one part of the Ground to another without permission. Proof of age, where an age concession is claimed, and proof of identity may be required and must be supplied on demand.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
- Smoking and vaping is permitted only in open areas, not within the social club, in any seated area or under any cover or canopy.
- Mobile telephones are permitted within the Ground, provided that they are used for personal, private and non-commercial use only. Mobile telephones may not be used to record any audio, visual or audio-visual material in relation to the Match for commercial use, or to transfer data for betting purposes. Any person found to be in breach of this condition may be ejected from the Ground and the Club may impose a ban for any such behaviour. Without prejudice, any person recording any audio, visual or audio-visual material will on demand be liable to deliver up to the Club any such tapes, films, disks or other recordings or data and do all things necessary to vest the right, title and interest in such right to the Club absolutely and with full title guarantee.
- Admission to the Ground will be denied to persons attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk; or in possession of any intoxicating liquor, controlled, or illegal substances or any article, such as a bottle, can or other portable container which is for holding any drink, when entering or trying to enter the Ground.
The consumption of alcoholic drinks is only permitted inside the social club bar and boardroom areas.
- Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which they do not belong may be ejected from the Ground for any reason whatsoever.
- No person (other than a person who the Club determines, in its discretion, holds an appropriate licence) may bring into the Ground or use within the Ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or the Ground. Without prejudice a person failing to comply with this regulation will be liable to deliver up to the Club any such tapes, films, disks or other recordings or data and do all things necessary to vest the right, title and interest in such right to the Club absolutely and with full title guarantee.
- No goods (including literature) or services of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of the Club. Unauthorised goods will be confiscated by the Club.
- Save for official Club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith, visitors shall not bring into, use or display within the Ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
- Collections of any type within the Ground shall be at the express written permission of the Club.
- Vehicles parked on the Grosvenor Vale site are at the owner’s risk.
- Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for re-sale without the prior written permission of the Club or otherwise as set out in the express terms and conditions of such tickets. Any tickets offered for sale in breach of the terms and conditions thereof may be confiscated by any steward or officer of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Ground, any person who has transferred his/her ticket in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions (and/or the holder of any ticket that has been transferred in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions). In the event of any refusal of admission or ejection from the Ground no refund shall be payable.
- By entering the Ground, all persons acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those recordings may be taken of them and may also be used by the Club for marketing or promotional purposes. Entry into the Ground is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image unless the Club Secretary is notified in writing in advance to the contrary. If such person is under 18 years of age, the parent, guardian, or responsible adult shall be deemed to have provided consent on their behalf.
The club may use or pass, the police or any football regulatory or professional body, any recordings or stills taken from recordings, for use in any proceedings.
- At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions and directions of any steward or officer of the Club, any police officer or any officer of any other safety service. Failure to comply with any such instruction or direction may lead to the refusal of entry to, or the immediate ejection from, the Ground.
- Any person found damaging or defacing the Ground will be liable to prosecution.
- No re-entry to the Ground is permitted unless permission is given by an officer or a steward of the Club.
- The Club reserves absolutely the right to refuse entry and eject from the Ground and take further action if deemed necessary any person that fails (or in the Club’s reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person, this includes hitting or banging on the side and back panels of any Stand.
- The Club reserves the right to make changes to any of the Ground Regulations set out in this document in its sole discretion. Any such changes will be notified to the public through the Club’s website and on display at the Ground.
‘Club’ means Wealdstone Football Club (2000) Ltd.
‘Ground’ means Grosvenor Vale, West End Road, Ruislip, Middx. HA4 6JQ and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club.
‘Match’ means any football match, or other event open to the public, taking place at the Ground.
‘Rules and Regulations’ means each of the rules and regulations of, as may be relevant from time to time, FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, Middlesex FA and The National League; the Ground Regulations; and the Conditions of Issue.